Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shop..shop..shop

sory guys lame xupdate blog, im kinda busy lately, making my ic, hsbc card and many more, ( yela i lost my purse in my trip to alex last winter break ,huhu ). After i settle my things ,on my way to home
 ibu ckp : jom pgi jackel ,kakak kn nk blik bju cotton
 then we go to jackel , once we enter the shop, ibu and anjang trus rushing  tgk all the kain, seriously RAMAI !!!, all people like run here and there just to find cloth, OMG . then i just wait back there and yet staring at other people. 




infront jakel



with da stuff( byk+ berat huhu)

then this is mine, which one is your choice ?

a) cotton sulam 


b)cotton je


c) xsure what type it is




yeah ,at last we go home, so for the summery my ibu spend abt 600 ++ kot,not so sure and i got 3 cloth my mum 4 ,sigh* the 1st reason to buy ME, but it turn my ibu and anjang also bought it, and its MORE tthen me 

No comments: