Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 down 1 left

salam

this month really making my mind a lil mess,i have 3 bigge things to be done:

1. flight tickets
2. new house
3. study for final exam

today ,i already done 2 of those things that is no.1n2,i'll already bought my flight ticket it is on 29 of june (check).Thanks to azie coz kindly borrowed her money first,thanks azie ;),da second thing to do:find new house,mayb someone think its a lil rush to find house now,but i think its better to be done early :),thanks to ammu atia ,luckyly we found a brand new house ,yeay( but he takes our money too huhu).so 2 of my prob done it left 1 most big important things : study for my final,i have to promise to myself study harder like prof Latif said before

"study rajin2,then awk bleh habiskn masa 3 blm d mlaysia "

i think Prof Latif is one of my favy idol rite now,coz his words give like thousand meaning and full of motivation :)

yeah i have to study harder for this becoming examination,and not to forget pray a lots to Allah,K.Shamilah wrote on my notice board


"usaha bukanlah penentu kejayaan,tetapi Allah menuntut kita berusaha kerana DIA akan menilai sejauh mne usaha kita dan memberikan kejayaan terbaik utk hamba-hambanya"


"ABAH N IBU" i will study hard k,dont worry to much abt me ;)


i think thats all for now ,got to get study
study+pray= isyaAllah muntaz :)

No comments: