Tuesday, June 15, 2010

im done

Alhamdulliah


at last im done with my exam, but seriously its damm hard.. well thats it,if it was easy so it shuold not be and exam rite? but seriously im just not making of it but my final exam was so hard T_T  feel like wanna cry while taking the exam , we have 200 MCQ and it have to be done in 2h30min! . But Alhamdullilah i succed to manage my time very well , but not to mention my neck was very, very, very painfull coz y? while taking the exam i just dont think i have enough time to answer it all so i'll never raise my head up,i just look down to da paper and keep answering . By the time im passing the 100th quest, i badly wanna raise my head up coz i really hurt huhu , but then i just keep im mind

 amira! if u raise ur head ,u will start looking people around u, then u will lost ur time

so i just

 haish' amira no matter what just keep doing the MCQ

so without doubt i keep doing it, although my neck is very painfull its like a big rock at my back of neck T_T
at last i manage to finish my MCQ 30min early,  by the end of grand 200 quest its like a big relief . Once i try to raise my head up, its just feel sooooo good hehe

Short Essay:

So how can i start from, coz from da very beginning till end its seriously HARD! . W e have 3 major quest, and the 3rd quest should be the easy one, but it turn other way round, its freaking hard. i think the 1st quest its about SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) , the 2nd one is osteoporosis , and the last is abt prostatic cancer. But the quest given its like we already in 3rd year or 4th year sigh*.

OSCE
suddenly Dr. Saed give use a big supprise ' ok, today no jar'. WHAT THE????. w e all like woke up early in da morning and go to gammah just to see all the 12 jars , but out of sudden there will no jar in our osce.. but its ok coz luckly i can still do my best ;)

the last paper Med Term
ok,we study like hell all the mechanism of drug, the name for pharmaco ( did u think memorizing all the name of drug i easy??huhuhu


btw im done now never dwell on past, now i just keep praying to Allah so i can get better result ;) , pray for me too k





im free ;)

No comments: